10-Port PWM Fan Hub, Splitter for 4-Pin & 3-Pin Fans
- Power up to 10 PC fans from a Single 4-Pin Motherboard PWM Fan Header
- In the hub interfaces, the White interface of FAN1 is the CPU fan dedicated interface (with speed detection function). Since the mainboard can only receive one rotation speed signal, the remaining nine conventional fan interfaces have the PWM function, but no speed signal.
- There is EVA double-sided adhesive in the package, which can be easily affixed to a flat place. Also a fixing screw hole in the middle of the PCB to facilitate fixing to a part of the chassis.
- Direct computer power supply to reduce the mainboard loading pressure, and PWM temperature control line separated from mainboard to achieve both of power supply and temperature control.
- If 3-pin fans are connected to this fan hub, this fan hub CANNOT give them extra PWM function. They will run at FULL SPEED.